The current lockdown in China, alongside growing global inflation, could bring a flat 2023 for Apple supplier Foxconn. The manufacturer’s chairman talked about the ongoing situation in China, what he expects for next year, and whether his competitors could snag production for Apple devices.
The post Apple supplier Foxconn expects flat 2023, slow iPhone 14 production could impact Q4 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 31 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Deals: Amazon, Apple, Tech, TVs, and more sales
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for November 2022
Trending Right Now:
- Big Wakanda Forever leak reveals who dies in Black Panther 2
- What people are saying about the new season of The Crown on Netflix
- iOS 16.2 has a Dynamic Island update that iPhone 14 Pro users need to see
Read the original article here [ Read More ]