Apple is out with its annual holiday ad, and the focus is entirely on AirPods Pro this year. The video, titled â€œShare the Joy,â€ focuses on the popular Audio Sharing feature of AirPods Pro. â€œShare the joy of the holidays with Audio Sharing on AirPods Pro,â€ Apple says.
Appleâ€™s holiday ads are something people look forward to every year. The company is known for its sometimes emotional and sometimes clever holiday ad campaigns, though this yearâ€™s ad takes a different approach. Itâ€™s upbeat, fast-paced, and set to the hip-hop/rap song â€œPuffâ€ by Bhavi & Bizarrap.
Audio Sharing is a feature that was added in iOS 13, letting you share the music you are listening to in your headphones with a friend, so you can both enjoy the same audio together. The feature is supported on the following headphones:
- AirPods Max
- AirPods ProÂ (1st generation) and later
- AirPods (1st generation) andÂ later
- Solo Pro
- Powerbeats Pro
- Powerbeats3 Wireless
- Beats Solo3 Wireless
- Beats Studio3 Wireless
- Beats Flex
- Beats Fit Pro
Check out this yearâ€™s holiday ad from Apple below. What do you think? Let us know down in the comments.
Previous holiday ads from Apple:Â
- Appleâ€™s new â€˜Make Someoneâ€™s Holidayâ€™ ad uses the iPad to create a moment out of memories
- Apple highlights HomePod in its annual holiday ad: â€˜the magic of miniâ€™
- Apple shares new Pixar-like animated â€˜Share Your Giftsâ€™ holiday ad
- Appleâ€™s holiday ad shows off wireless AirPods and a stunning dance performance in the snow
- Apple shares new â€˜Frankieâ€™s Holidayâ€™ ad featuring iPhone-toting Frankenstein
- Apple debuts 2021 holiday ad â€˜Saving Simon,â€™ shot entirely on iPhone 13 Pro
The post Apple’s annual holiday ad is here: ‘Share the Joy’ with AirPods Pro [Video] first appeared on 9to5mac.com