AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
The standalone Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license is discounted to $49.99, with no subscription to manage as its a one-time purchase.
Normally retailing for $249, the $49.99 promotion is hosted by StackCommerce, with licenses provided by an authorized Microsoft Partner.
Included in this version of Office for Mac is Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and OneNote. The software can be installed on one Mac running macOS Big Sur or later.
Those looking for Microsoft Office for Windows can pick up a copy of Office Pro 2021 for just $49.99 as well.
These deals offer the cheapest prices on the popular software that can help boost productivity at home or at work.
About the Office for Mac promotion
- One-time purchase installed on one Mac (per license) for use at home or work
- Standalone license for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams & OneNote
- Version: Home & Business 2021
- Desktop access only (cannot be used on iPad)
- Must redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Office 2021 suites for home are a one-time purchase that includes apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single Mac. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any of the services included in Microsoft 365 (for example, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online).
- Need help with your order? Contact StackCommerce’s Support Team for help with the promotion.
Discover even more great deals
Need a Mac to use with the Office special above? Here’s a sampling of top deals going on today, with hundreds of exclusive discounts available in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
The post Microsoft Office for Mac is on sale for $49.99, a discount of 80% off retail first appeared on appleinsider.com