TransUnion, one of the three top consumer credit reporting agencies in the US, says names, Social Security numbers, financial account numbers, and even driver’s license numbers were compromised in the breach. The agency has been sending out letters to the affected parties to let them know about the breach and how to protect themselves.
The post TransUnion data breach compromises financial information of consumers appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Target deals in 2022: The deals that are live now
- 31 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Black Friday Best Buy deals 2022: All the best deals right now
- Today’s deals: $150 off Apple Watch, $13 Fire Stick, $3.89 smart plugs, & more Black Friday deals
Trending Right Now:
- Big Wakanda Forever leak reveals who dies in Black Panther 2
- iOS 16.2 has a Dynamic Island update that iPhone 14 Pro users need to see
- Massive Wakanda Forever spoilers solve a big MCU Phase 4 mystery
Read the original article here [ Read More ]