With its Android 14 update starting to roll out, Samsung has officially announced a schedule for almost three dozen Galaxy phones and tablets set to be updated over the coming weeks.
On Samsung’s community forums in Europe, the company has confirmed not only an expanded list of Galaxy smartphones and tablets confirmed to get Android 14 and One UI 6.0 but also a schedule for when to expect these updates to start showing up.
The list includes roughly three dozen devices, ranging from current flagships such as the Galaxy S23 series, Fold 5, and Flip 5, down to more obscure tablet releases like the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The schedule was actually published about two weeks ago when Samsung first pushed its Android 14 update to the Galaxy S23 series in Europe but flew under the radar until a SamMobile reader brought it to the public eye this week.
Following the Galaxy S23 series on October 30, the next set of devices in line is the Galaxy A54 and Galaxy A34, as well as Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 (in Europe), which could see their Android 14 update as soon as today according to Samsung’s schedule. As of the time we’re posting this, however, those updates are not yet live.
There are a total of 35 Galaxy devices listed here, including quite a few that hadn’t been mentioned in an earlier list that Samsung had confirmed. Keep in mind that this list is specific to Romania, so other countries may see different timelines. Some devices haven’t been given specific dates for their Android 14 releases, but are grouped in the same week on the schedule. We’ve organized the list below by date, as Samsung’s original schedule is a bit jumbled.
Samsung Android 14 update schedule
- Galaxy S23 – October 30
- Galaxy S23+ – October 30
- Galaxy S23 Ultra – October 30
- Galaxy A34 5G – November 13
- Galaxy A54 5G – November 13
- Galaxy Z Flip 5 – November 13
- Galaxy Z Fold 5 – November 13
- Galaxy S22 – November 15
- Galaxy S22+ – November 15
- Galaxy S22 Ultra – November 15
- Galaxy A14 5G – Specific date undecided
- Galaxy S23 FE – November 20
- Galaxy A13 5G – November 20
- Galaxy A33 5G – November 20
- Galaxy A53 5G – November 20
- Galaxy S21 – November 20
- Galaxy S21+ – November 20
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – November 20
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 – November 20
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 – November 20
- Galaxy S21 FE – November 24
- Galaxy A52 – November 27
- Galaxy A52s 5G – November 27
- Galaxy A13 – November 27
- Galaxy A23 5G – November 27
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 – November 27
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 – November 27
- Galaxy A72 – November 30
- Galaxy A14 – Specific date undecided
- Galaxy A52 5G – Specific date undecided
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite – Specific date undecided
- Galaxy A25 5G – December 1
- Galaxy A04s – December 4
- Galaxy XCover 5 – December 8
- Galaxy A05s – Specific date undecided
More on Samsung:
- Report: Samsung will launch a ‘mid-range’ foldable phone in 2024
- Samsung Galaxy phones will be able to translate calls in real-time with on-device AI
- Review: The Galaxy Tab S9 FE is all the tablet you’ll ever need
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
The post Samsung announces Android 14 update schedule for these Galaxy phones and tablets first appeared on 9to5google.com